*Please note, this product is being offered at a reduced price as it has a best before date of 23/3/14. These products have a standard 2-year shelf life when manufactured and the date act only as a standard guide. A 'best before' date is not a 'use by' date and therefore does not mean the product cannot be consumed/used after this date
Pure Organic virgin coconut oil. The Pick of the Palms from Sri Lanka … as featured by Janey Lee Grace on The Wright Stuff , Channel Five.
Certified Organic by:
- Soil Association
- USDA organic
- Control Union Certifications
The coconuts are grown in the west of the beautiful island to the north of the capital Colombo, traditionally harvested and cold pressed to produce a wonderful Organic Virgin Coconut Oil.
Rugby clubs including the Leicester Tigers, and football's Bolton Wanderers also advocate the use of coconut oil
- Try instead of butter on a baked potato
- Use as an ingredient for delicious ice cream
- Replace some of the fats in cakes and biscuits
- Drizzle liquid Coconoil on to salads
- Serve in smoothies or try in a hot drink
- Spread on to crackers or toast or whatever you fancy
- Coconoil is great with jam, cream cheese or tasty dips!
Coconut Oil can also be used as a body lotion or hair conditioner.
See what Wikipedia says:
Original Virgin Coconut Oil - 460g
- Brand: Coconoil
- Product Code: 91055030128
- Reward Points: 15
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £7.49
- Price in reward points: 899