A Smarter Fibre For Everyone!
Fibre works to absorb toxic material as it travels throughout the intestinal tract. FibreSMART is more than just fibre, it is a complete digestive care formula. Its unique flaxseed and acacia-based fibre formula delivers approximately 50% soluble and 50% insoluble fibre. This ratio is recognized as most effective for ensuring good digestive health. FibreSMART also contains herbs to heal and soothe the digestive tract. Designed for daily use, FibreSMART will not swell and dehydrate the colon like psyllium. Available in both powder and capsules, FibreSMART is a convenient way to increase your daily fibre consumption. FibreSMART is the perfect fibre choice for everyone and especially those who are:
• Performing a whole body or Candida cleanse. FibreSMART is the perfect cleansing companion and will help to lessen cleansing reactions and ensure toxins are being eliminated by the body.
• Suffering from any sort of digestive issues such as I.B.S., Crohn’s disease, colitis and constipation. FibreSMART contains “healing factors” to help soothe and repair the intestinal tract.
• Wishing to lower their blood sugar, cholesterol or triglyceride levels.
• Trying to lose weight as fibre controls appetite and balances blood sugar.
• Wanting to maintain a healthy digestive tract and regular bowel movements.
Can be used in combination with any of the cleanse kits - FibreSMART or CleanseSMART.
What Is Fibre?
Fibre is the part of food that cannot be digested. Considered a complex carbohydrate, it cannot be absorbed by the body to produce energy. It comes only from plants: fruit, vegetables, nuts, seeds and grains. While fibre is not technically a nutrient (it contains no calories, vitamins or minerals) it is found in nature’s most nutritious foods.
As hard as they may try, most people do not eat a proper, well balanced diet every day. While it is recommended to consume 35 grams of fibre per day for optimal health, the average person in the UK gets less than 14 grams daily. Over time, a diet low in fibre can lead to a build-up of undigested food in the intestinal tract and colon which ferments, putrefies and becomes toxic. These toxins seep into the bloodstream and lead to poor health and chronic disease.
There are two types of fibre: soluble and insoluble. Soluble fibre dissolves and breaks down in water forming a gel. This gel moves through the digestive system trapping fat and toxins for removal from the body. Some dietary sources of soluble fibre include apples, carrots, barley, legumes, oranges and peas. Insoluble fibre does not dissolve in water or break down in your digestive system. Insoluble fibre provides bulk to strengthen and tone the muscles of the colon. Also known as roughage, insoluble fibre sweeps the walls of the bowel clean. Some dietary sources of insoluble fibre include flaxseed, wheat bran, fruit and vegetable skins.
Why We Do Not Recommend Psyllium Fibre For Everyone
Many fibre supplements on the market are psyllium based. Psyllium can be highly constipating because it absorbs 40 times its weight in water. If you are not drinking enough water, psyllium can absorb most of the free water in the colon, which leaves it dehydrated and constipated. Psyllium fibre can also irritate a sensitive gut in some people, resulting in painful bloating. For this reason, Renew Life does not use psyllium in any of its products. (However, some people find Psyllium highly effective and essential for control of their digestive systems - it really depends on the individual).
Top 10 Reasons To Increase Your Fibre Intake
1) Fibre is essential for healthy bowel function. As fibre passes through the bowel it absorbs water and increases the bulk of the waste matter. It also softens the bowel movement making it easier to pass. This makes fibre key to achieving normal bowel movements.
2) Fibre helps in managing diabetes. Fibre slows down the conversion of carbohydrates to sugar, slowing down glucose absorption and stabilizing insulin.
3) Fibre helps to maintain healthy cholesterol levels by lowering LDL cholesterol (the “bad” cholesterol) and increasing the HDL or “good” cholesterol levels. It also helps to inhibit production of triglycerides by the liver.
4) Fibre assists in the elimination of toxins, heavy metals, Candida and parasite die off, from the body. This makes fibre supplementation a crucial part of any cleansing and detoxification programme.
5) Fibre can help protect against heart disease and stroke. This seems to be because of its positive effect on cholesterol, circulating blood sugar and blood pressure. Studies show that for every 10 grams of fibre you consume daily, your risk of heart attack may drop by about 14%!
6) Fibre helps to control appetite, making weight loss easier. It does this in two ways: First, it helps to physically fill you up by expanding in your stomach, creating more volume. Second, the ability of fibre to stabilize blood sugar levels also helps to control cravings and hunger.
7) Fibre decreases the amount of calories absorbed by the body. Studies have shown that for every gram of fibre we eat, we eliminate 7 calories. This means if you consume the recommended 35 grams of fibre each day, you will eliminate 245 calories daily!
8) Fibre, especially the soluble variety, is a powerful prebiotic. We have all heard about probiotics, the “good” bacteria or flora we should be consuming for ideal health, but have you heard of PREBIOTICS? Prebiotics increase colonization of beneficial flora by acting as its food.
9) Fibre helps to manage and prevent many digestive disorders including I.B.S., diverticulosis, haemorrhoids, gallstones and GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease). People with these issues benefit from a high fibre diet.
10) Fibre has a protective effect against cancer. In the bowel, bacteria converts fibre into short chain fatty acids, which provide energy for the body and may help protect against cancer.
The Renew Life Difference
Renew Life is North America’s #1 digestive care company, we are unique in our industry in that digestive health is our sole focus.
For over 20 years, Brenda Watson’s understanding that improving digestive health is the foundation of overall health, has led to our company to developing the finest cleanses and digestive care products available.
• All Renew Life products are free from binders, fillers and excipients (like magnesium stearate) and harsh contaminants. Our motto has always been, “Why put more toxins in your body when you are trying to get them out?”
• All Renew Life products are free of gluten, wheat, corn, yeast, additives and preservatives. All ingredients are non-GMO.
• All Renew Life products are therapeutic-strength, offering safe and effective natural solutions to digestive care issues. We constantly innovate and educate to help our customers improve their health.
*Renew Life Fibre SMART 120 Capsules
- Brand: Renew Life
- Product Code: 631257340009
- Reward Points: 30
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £12.49
- Price in reward points: 1499