Pure Spirulina Powder Tablets 250mg x 250:
Spirulina - Natures perfect food and nutritional supplement. Now in childrens 'easy to swallow' size!
Spirulina - Natures Perfect Food and Nutritional Supplement.
There are many forms of valuable algae and in the last 40 years Spirulina has been singled out for its nutritional properties. Long before it became a favorite of the health food industry, Spirulina was eaten regularly by North Africans and Mexicans centuries ago. Now many people around the globe realize that Spirulina is a powerful food with huge potential as a whole food source.
As a health supplement, Spirulina algae is an extremely high protein source with a protein content 60-70 percent higher than any other natural food and most nutritional products. This superfood has the most remarkable concentration of functional nutrients ever known in food - animal or plant.
Spirulina contains high concentrations of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and other beneficial nutrients which include the essential fatty acids, GLA fatty acid, lipids, the nucleic acids (RNA and DNA), B complex, vitamin C and E and phytochemicals, such as carotenoids, chlorophyll, and phycocyanin.
3-10 grams a day of spirulina delivers impressive amounts of vitamin B12 & B complex, iron, essential trace minerals, beta carotene and gamma-linolenic acid.
What exactly Is Spirulina?
- Spirulina is a natural microscopic fresh water plant.
- Originally discovered in natural alkaline lakes in South America and Africa.
- For many centuries communities have used the algae as a rich food source, constituting a significant part of their diet.
- An aquatic micro-vegetable / organism composed of transparent bubble-thin cells stacked end-to-end forming a helical spiral filament.
- Spirulina's green colour comes from an abundance of the plant pigments chlorophyll and beta-carotene.
Spirulina is the most extensively researched food microalgae.
Free from gluten, fillers, sugar, starch, artificial flavourings, preservatives or colours.
The analysis below is based on a typical serving of 3g (6 tablets)
|VITAMINS AND ENZYMES|
Vitamin A (as Beta-Carotene)
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
Vitamin B12 (Human-active)
Vitamin E (d-a tocopherol)
Superoxide dismutase - (S.O.D.)*
*Antioxidant enzyme activity
CAROTENOIDS / PHYTONUTRIENTS
**Includes b cryptoxanthin echinenone & others
Omega 6 Family
Gamma Linolenic (GLA)
Spirulina's incredible range of nutrients and easy absorption will help increase your energy, vitality and level of well being.
See what Wikipedia says:
Spirulina Tablets 4 Kids - 250mg x 250
- Brand: The Happy Health Company
- Product Code: 5055677801936
- Reward Points: 16
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £7.99
- Price in reward points: 799