These powerful Maxigreen capsules contain an abundant supply of nutrients vitamins and minerals. These capsules contain the following ingredents:
- Alfalfa Powder - Alfalfa powder is 20% protein and 20% fiber; plus it contains 16 amino acids, 13 trace minerals and 13 vitamins. It is a whole food supplement, valued for its nutrition, that may even have positive effects on "healthy" people.
- Wheatgrass Powder - Wheatgrass is loaded with vitamins including: all of the B group vitamins, A, C, E, and K. It also contains minerals such as magnesium, calcium, potassium and zinc among many others.
- Barleygrass Powder - Green barley grass is a high potency, nutrient-rich Superfood with 11 times more calcium than cows milk, 5 times more iron than spinach and 7 times more vitamin-C than oranges, along with a wealth of natural vitamin-complexes, co-factors, minerals, enzymes, amino-acids and thousands of other phyto-nutrients.
- Spirulina - Spirulina contains a high concentration of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and other beneficial nutrients which include the essential fatty acids, GLA fatty acid, lipids, the nucleic acids (RNA and DNA), B complex, vitamin C and E and phytochemicals, such as carotenoids, chlorophyll, and phycocyanin
- Chlorella - Chlorella contains beta-carotene, which provides antioxidant vitamins C and E and selenium. Chlorella has been shown to increase levels of inteferon, one of the body's greatest natural defences against viruses, which in turn stimulates the activity of T-cells and macrophages, thus enhancing the immune system's ability to combat bacteria, viruses, chemicals and foreign proteins.
- Spinach - Good source of folate (folic acid) and loaded with antioxidants that combat free radical damage to the body's cells. Great for pregnancy.
- Beetroot - Beet root is a good source of minerals, particularly easy-to-assimilate iron. It is helpful in the digestion of fats, gallbladder infections, digestive problems, anemia, and for toning and rebuilding the liver.
- Peppermint - Peppermint has long been used to help improve digestion and therfore the assimilation of nutrients contained in food.
- Kelp - Kelp is a seaweed and is a good source of marine minerals, including potassium, magnesium, calcium and iron. It is also an excellent source of iodine. Kelp also contains vitamins and cell salts essential for good nutrition
- Artichoke - Dried artichoke powder contains EPL, PP and cynarin which are potent antioxidants.
Balanced to provide quick energy, and the long-lasting benefits of green vegetables. Formulated for daily use to increase your intake of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fibre.
Capsule - vegetable cellulose.
Suggested use: 1 capsule twice a day and build up to 2-3 capsules twice a day.
Maxigreen Capsules 700mg x 100 Veg Caps
- Brand: The Happy Health Company
- Product Code: 5055677804425
- Reward Points: 26
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £10.82
- Price in reward points: 1299