FibreSMART is a unique dietary fibre supplement in a powdered form that can be mixed into water or juice. FibreSMART is also available in a capsule form. FibreSMART is the perfect fibre choice for everyone and especially those who are:
- Performing a whole body or candida/parasite cleanse. Fibresmart is the perfect cleansing companion and will help to lessen cleansing reactions and ensure toxins are being eliminated by the body.
- Suffering from any sort of digestive issues such as I.B.S, Crohn’s Disease, colitis and constipation. FibreSMART contains “healing factors” to help soothe and repair the intestinal tract.
- Wishing to lower their blood sugar, cholesterol or triglyceride levels.
- Trying to lose weight as fibre controls appetite and balances blood sugar.
- Wanting to maintain a healthy digestive tract and regular bowel movements.
FibreSMART’s dietary fibre enhances the body’s ability to remove toxins and increases the volume of your stool. It is not only a source of dietary fibre, but a complete digestive care formula. It contains herbal ingredients that work to heal damage to the intestinal tract.
Most people take dietary fibre to reduce constipation, however, most constipation is due largely to dehydration in the colon. Almost 95% of the fibre products sold in the market are made from psyllium fibre. Psyllium is a highly water-soluble fibre, which means that it absorbs water. This can further dehydrate the colon, making most people even more constipated.
FibreSMART contains flax seed, acacia fibre and guar gum which contains a blend of roughly 50% soluble fibre and 50% insoluble fibre. This ratio allows FibreSMART to absorb toxins, excess cholesterol, and increase elimination – without the constipating side effects created by other fibre products.
Directions for Use
Adults: Take 1-2 scoops (1 scoop = 7.5g) daily. Mix 1 scoop of powder with 1 glass (250ml) of liquid or soft food (i.e. yoghurt, applesauce, smoothie). Effects can be observed within 12 hours to 3 days. Take 2 hours before or after other medications.
- Flax Seed Powder (Linum usitatissimum), defatted, organic40%5500mg
- Acacia Gum (Acacia senegal), organic– 1400mg
- Guar Gum (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba)– 400mg
- L-Glutamine– 50mg
- Marshmallow Root (Althea officinalis)– 50mg
- Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra)– 50mg
- Triphala (made up of the 3 ingredients below)
- Belleric Myrobalan Fruit (Terminalia bellirica)– 16.66mg
- Chebulic Myrobalan Fruit (Terminalia chebula)– 16.66mg
- Indian Gooseberry Fruit (Emblica officinalis)– 16.66mg
- Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf Extract– 15mg
Ingredients: Flax Seed Powder, organic (Linum usitatissimum), Acacia Gum Powder, organic (Acacia senegal), Guar Gum Powder (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba), L-Glutamine, Marshmallow Root Powder (Althaea officinalis), Slippery Elm Bark Powder (Ulmus rubra), Belleric Myrobalan Fruit Powder (Terminalia bellirica), Chebulic Myrobalan Fruit Powder (Terminalia chebula), Indian Gooseberry Fruit Powder (Emblica officinalis), Sweetener: Steviol Glycosides (Stevia Rebaudiana).
Contains no nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, mustard seeds, wheat, celery, gluten, lactose, yeast, corn, egg, dairy, soy, crustaceans, shellfish, fish, animal products, added salt or sugar, artificial colour or preservatives, binders or fillers.
Renew Life does not use genetically modified ingredients. All ingredients are Non-GMO / GMO-Free.
What is FibreSMART?
FibreSMART is a unique dietary fibre supplement. It is not only a source of dietary fibre, but a complete digestive care formula.
How is it delivered?
FibreSMART is available in two forms: in a powdered supplement that can be mixed into liquids or soft foods (i.e. yogurt) or in a capsule form.
What does it do?
FibreSMART’s dietary fibre enhances the body’s ability to remove toxins and increases the volume of your stool. It also contains herbal ingredients to help heal the intestinal tract. It contains no psyllium, which is harsh and can be constipating.
How does it work?
There are two types of fibre:
- Insoluble fibre has a cleansing effect (like a scrub brush); removing toxins and hardened material from the intestinal wall by ‘scraping’ them off as it passes by. Insoluble fibre also works to tone the bowel by creating resistance that the muscles of the colon have to work against. This makes the colon stronger.
- Soluble fibre works by absorbing toxins (similar to a sponge); soaking up material as it passes. It is for this reason that soluble fibre is recommended to help lower blood cholesterol. Soluble fibre ‘soaks up’ cholesterol that the liver has broken-down. It is also strongly recommended to use soluble fibre when performing a cleanse, as it will absorb the toxins and will help to carry them out of the system.
Most people take dietary fibre to reduce constipation, however, most constipation is due largely to dehydration. Many fibre products sold today use highly water-soluble fibres such as psyllium or inulin. A soluble fibre means that it absorbs water, which can further dehydrate the colon, making most people even more constipated. FibreSMART is a flax based fibre which contains a blend of roughly 50% soluble and 50% insoluble. A blend of these two types of fibre allows FibreSMART to bind to toxins and increase elimination, without the constipating side effects created by other fibres.
What can I expect?
FibreSMART can create a range of noticeable effects in the body. It will increase the volume of stool you eliminate. If you are cleansing, it will help reduce the symptoms associated with detoxification (muscle aching, cold, and flu-like symptoms). It does this by binding the released toxins so they can not be reabsorbed.
The Renew Life Difference
Renew Life is North America’s #1 digestive care company, we are unique in our industry in that digestive health is our sole focus.
For over 20 years, Brenda Watson’s understanding that improving digestive health is the foundation of overall health, has led to our company to developing the finest cleanses and digestive care products available.
• All Renew Life products are free from binders, fillers and excipients (like magnesium stearate) and harsh contaminants. Our motto has always been, “Why put more toxins in your body when you are trying to get them out?”
• All Renew Life products are free of gluten, wheat, corn, yeast, additives and preservatives. All ingredients are non-GMO.
• All Renew Life products are therapeutic-strength, offering safe and effective natural solutions to digestive care issues. We constantly innovate and educate to help our customers improve their health.
*Renew Life Fibre SMART Powder 227g
- Brand: Renew Life
- Product Code: 631257340016
- Reward Points: 30
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £12.49
- Price in reward points: 1499